The National Homebuilding & Renovating Show is back at The NEC in Birmingham! This would be a great chance for home owners and builders to head to the show to meet exhibitors who are based across the country. There will be lots of products on display and it will be a great opportunity for you to see it in real life. We think it also gives you the opportunity to get tailor made advice for you and your project. You can also book a free 15 minute one-to-one consultation with one of their experts. These sessions must be booked at the show at The Advice Centre – please make sure you arrive early to book your slot to guarantee your place as these sessions are extremely popular! The Advice Centre comprises The Planning Clinic, Ask the Expert, Ask the Architect, Ask the Builder and Ask the Architectural Technologist areas so there is sure to be an expert at the show with the knowledge and skills to help you with your query or problem.
How do I plan my visit?
Make sure you have an idea of the products, services and sessions you’d like to see at the show. It’s also a good idea to decide if and which experts you would like to speak with in advance. Go through our Plan your Day page for more information on sessions, exhibitor consultations and expert profiles.
Quick look at what is available at the show
- The Advice Centre, a drop-in hub for one-on-one impartial guidance, is open to people who are interested in running ideas past property specialists with years of experience in their field.
- In this zone, visitors can head to the Ask the Builder area where they will be given tips on locating approved construction workers from members of the Federation of Master Builders.
- Visitors can also come along to the Ask the Architect area which will cover a wide array of topics such as extensions, new builds, internal alterations and much more.
- Oakwrights Design Consultation and The Potton Lounge will be offering free consultations with members of their design teams. They will help visitors envisage, create and deliver their own tailored new home from scratch.
- Regular columnists from Homebuilding & Renovating magazine will run individual 15-minute consultations at the Ask the Experts zone
- Charlie Luxton (sustainable architectural designer and presenter of More4’s ‘Building the Dream’)
- Julia Kendell (interiors and decorating expert from ITV’s ’60 Minute Makeover’ and ‘Rebuild Our Home’)
- Michael Holmes (director of content and product development for Homebuilding & Renovating magazine)
- Jason Orme (editorial director of Homebuilding & Renovating magazine)
- Tim Pullen (eco-expert of Homebuilding & Renovating magazine)
- Chris Reeves (Homebuilding & Renovating magazine’s legal expert and chartered builder and lawyer)
- Bob Branscombe (building expert of Homebuilding & Renovating magazine)
- Allan Corfield (self-build expert of Homebuilding & Renovating magazine)
- Hugo Tugman (chair and founder of Architect Your Home)
- Mariana Pedroso (interior design expert and architect)
Here’s how you can WIN yourself A Pair of Ticket to the Show worth £36
When is The National Homebuilding & Renovating Show taking place?
It will be held from 22 to 25 March 2018 from 10am until 5pm
Where will it be held?
National Exhibition Center
How much are the tickets?
Stard ticket price start from £14 while VIP Tickets cost £35
How do I order tickets?
Tickets for the National Homebuilding & Renovating Show are now available. Book here. Please note advance price tickets expire 3pm on 21 March 2018. Children 16 and under do not need a ticket to attend the show but they do need to be accompanied by an adult.
You may also want to read this: The Photography Show Review