Always losing your children’s clothes, water bottle and shoes? Don’t know how to solve the dilemma? Don’t worry you are not alone, and as parents of young kids aged 3+ to 8+, we were just like you, often losing our kid’s shoes, clothes, water bottles, gloves, hats…you name it. It does not help that most of the kids in their class use the same brand items and also do not label their belongings. We had previously used marker pens to label the kid’s clothings but found that it only ends up getting smudged or the writing on the jumper’s label looks so untidy and illegible. To avoid all this hassle My Nametags has come up with a great solution to help you identify items that belong to you or your children via its coloured stickers as well as iron on labels. You could also add your phone numbers or the school name so that whomever finds the missing item, can contact you immediately.
- You can design your own nametag sticker customising the designs, font styles, colours to suit your preference. There are over 1000 design combination
- They do have an iron on label as well and this comes with a 10 year guarantee but we want something quick and easy to use so we opted for the stick on label
- We personally have been ordering this particular label for the last 5 years. We love it to bits as the sticker does not come out even after hundreds of wash, but it does come out easily if you wanted to remove the sticker manually.
- Living outside the UK? No worries…they ship their stickers Worldwide
- Their software is so easy to use, both our elder girls did the order by themselves
- The stickers are really good quality with them being 100% waterproof and washable
- The lables can be stuck on bags, DVDs, ipods, ipads and suitable for use in dishwashers, microwaves and sterilisers so you can stick them on bottles and tupperwares as well
As you can see we ordered a selection of stickers with different designs according to our children’s preference. Each sticker sheet came in a lovely white pouch.
Our only suggestion, is to split the names into 3 lines if your / your child’s name is quite long or use a shorter name. In our case, one of our child’s name was placed in 2 lines hence it appeared really small on the nametag making it hard for us to read it.
WIN youself a set of My Nametag Colour Stickers for your Children by joining the below competition, it ends Thu, 22 March
How much do the iron on and stick on label cost and how do I order them?
Each sheet comes with 56 colour stickers / iron on labels and this costs £11.95 + £1 delivery cost. Do head to their website to select your design and order your coloured Nametag sticker.
You may also want to read : Book review: Wise(ish) Words for Kids from The Book of Everyone
* We were gifted with the My Nametag sticker in exchange for a review. All opinions are our own.