Love food and consider yourself a huge foodie? Then you must not miss one of the biggest foodie festivals in Manchester this year, read on to find out how you can win yourself a pair of weekend tickets to Manchester Eats Festival and this also includes a glass of Prosecco each. The festival will be transforming Heaton Park this summer into an outdoor, artisan feastival, complete with some of the best international cuisine, distillates and top class celebrity chef demonstrations, you’ll have ever feasted your eyes upon.
Aside from signature restaurant classics, real-ale craft beers, creative cocktails concoctions & some of the UK’s tastiest street-food, the outdoor weekender, will boast a vibrant, interactive Kid’s Village, DJ performances, foody workshops, free-from alternatives & only the finest, freshest ingredients for foodies to sample and purchase. With something for everyone, we can guarantee that northerners of all ages are set for a great day out and heavenly food coma!
How to win a pair of tickets to Manchester Eats Festival ?
Just read on to find out how. We have a pair of tickets worth £27 to give away to our blog followers. A winner will be randomly chosen and be given a pair of ticket. The Festival will be held on 7 & 8 July 2018.
Terms & Condition:
* Open to residents of the United Kingdom Only
* All entries must be received by Sunday – 24 June 2018.
* The prize will allow entry for two adults into Manchester Eats Festival, in Heaton Park on both 7 & 8 July 2018.
* The prize also includes a free glass of Prosecco (or alternative soft drink) for each winner – winners will be provided with a token/voucher to claim this on their arrival at the festival.
*The prize is not redeemable at any other time or venue, and no cash alternative is available.
* The winner will be chosen at random
* The winner will be notified via the email address. They have 48 hours to respond and claim their prize after being notified, after which time the prize will be considered unclaimed and will be re-assigned using a random selection method.
* Submission of a posting will be taken to mean acceptance of the rules and terms and conditions.
* By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website
* The winner will be published on the original giveaway blog post.
* Prizes are administered separately by the team at Manchester Eats Festival and Yeah Lifestyle cannot be held responsible for problems related to fulfillment of prizes including non-delivery of the tickets
* Ticket terms and conditions apply.
When is Manchester Eats Festival and where is it held?
Its held for two days at Heaton Park
- 7 July 2018 from 10.30am until 7.30pm
- 8 July 2018 from 10.30am until 6.30pm
How much are the tickets?
Tickets are priced at £9 per dat or £13.50 for both days. Tickets purchased in advance (online) are cheaper. Under 14s get in FREE. Book your tickets here.