So pleased to announce that we are joining the book tour for Everybody Works by Niraj Kapur in Sales and will be sharing our book review today. The book has about 22 chapters and just over 150 pages. Consisting of 27 valuable lessons plus 17 interviews with experts, the book combines unique storytelling and personal development to ensure you have the tools you need to do better in your career. In a nutshell, if you work for somebody, you earn a living by selling their product or service. If you are self-employed, you earn a living by selling your product or service. When you buy from Amazon, they always recommended other products similar to the ones you are purchasing or have already purchased – that’s selling. When you download a song, movie or TV show from iTunes, they always recommend more similar products. That’s selling. When you register for most websites, they sell their products or services to you through a regular email. When you attend an exhibition at the NEC, London ExCel, Olympia, Manchester or even a local market, everyone is trying to sell you their product. We all work in sales, yet few people know how to sell or even like selling a product or idea. The book explains this in detail.
Terms & Conditions:
* Prize is not exchangeable for cash and not transferable
* Open Internationally
* All entries must be received by Mon, 7 May 2018 .
* The winner will be chosen at random
* The winner will be notified via the email address. They have 48 hours to respond and claim their prize after being notified, after which time the prize will be considered unclaimed and will be re-assigned using a random selection method.
* Submission of a posting will be taken to mean acceptance of the rules and terms and conditions.
* By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website
* The winner will be published on the original giveaway blog post.
* Prizes are administered separately by the Book Author and Yeah Lifestyle cannot be held responsible for problems related to fulfillment of prizes including non-delivery of the item
About Niraj Kapur
You may also want to read: Book Review: On The Bright Side & The New Secret Diary of Hendrik Groen
* We were sent a copy of the book for free in return for a review. All opinions are our own.