The Stone Food & Drink Festival is back again this year and with a bang! Always taking place the first weekend in October, the event sees Stone’s pubs, bars and foodie businesses get into the festival spirit with a weekend-long programme of quizzes, themed meals and special offers leading up to the ‘big weekend’ itself, with the Festival Farmers’ Market gracing the High Street on Saturday. Starting from humble beginnings in the town’s Georgian High Street, it is now one of Midland’s Biggest and Busiest Food Festival.
The main Festival takes place at Westbridge Park from Friday, 6th October to Sunday, 8th October. You’ll find a flurry of activity; with live cookery demonstrations, shopping in the Gourmet Food Marquee, talks, tastings, a beer tent, live music stage, adult and kids’ cookery masterclasses, street food – and much, much more.
What can you expect at the festival?
There will be lots happening at the festival …here are some highlights:
- Cookery Masterclasses
- Demonstration Kitchen
- Children’s Cookery Classes
- Talks & Tastings Tent
- Street Food
- Pop-up Tea Room
- Champagne & Cocktail Bar Westbridge Park
- Staffordshire Beer Garden
- Live Music
- Panic Circus
When is the Stone Food Festival?
It will be held from 6 to 8 October 2017 at the main festival site, Westbridge Park:
- Friday 12 noon – 7pm (last admission 6pm)
- Saturday 10am – 6pm (last admission 5pm)
- Sunday 10am – 6pm (last admission 5pm)
How much are tickets?
You can either get a day ticket or three day pass. Tickets can be bought at the gate, but you save 10% off ticket prices when you pre-book the tickets online. Also accompanied under 16s get free entry!
Westbridge Park Entry
- £7pp / day
- £15pp / three day pass
- Friday Concessions – £3pp on production of valid NUS card or Bus Pass (FRIDAY ONLY)
Things you need to know
* No dogs allowed
* Parking – We recommend using the park and ride facility.
* Check out their FAQ page for more details