Anouk (an 8 year-old) read this to her brothers (3+ and 5+ year old). All three of them enjoyed the story and loved the fact that Benjy Bunn is quite a care free rabbit! She thought it was a nice story that was easy to follow, with it being very funny and relatable to the chaos of their house. The boys also enjoyed reading the book. As adults, our only critique is the change in font, as we found this awkward to follow the sentences – although it didn’t seem to bother the children. The kids gave the book a 10/10 for simplicity and because it was easy to read. Our kids also said that the best bit had to be where Benjy says ‘I have been a a good boy’ because its really funny. The book is funny and great for the kids, and if we had to change anything at all it would be to write ‘he’ instead of ‘basically couldn’t find the spoon’.
* Prize is not exchangeable for cash and not transferable
* Open to residents of the United Kingdom Only
* All entries must be received by Fri, 15 June 2018 .
* The winner will be chosen at random
* The winner will be notified via the email address. They have 48 hours to respond and claim their prize after being notified, after which time the prize will be considered unclaimed and will be re-assigned using a random selection method.
* Submission of a posting will be taken to mean acceptance of the rules and terms and conditions.
* By joining this competition you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website
* The winner will be published on the original giveaway blog post.
* Prizes are administered separately by the Book Author and Yeah Lifestyle cannot be held responsible for problems related to fulfillment of prizes including non-delivery of the item
You may also want to read: Children’s Book Review of James and the Birthday Balloon
* We were sent a copy of the book for free in return for a review. All opinions are our own.