When the Queen of Christmas, Mariah Carey starts smashing pumpkins and declares it is time for Christmas, who can argue with her? With just seven weeks before the big day, it is time to roll up our sleeves and start with all things Christmas!
To help our readers get into the festive feel, we will be sharing lots of Christmas related content and gift guides. To begin the ball rolling, here’s a post about Bloomsbury Mill‘s Winter Wonderland Duvet Set. This festive-themed set is the perfect bedding for your children’s room to get them in the mood for Christmas as you start decorating your house.
We will be gifting one of our blog readers the chance to win two sets of the Winter Wonderland (Single) Duvet Set worth over £29. So keep on reading to find out how you can get into the spirit of Christmas by winning this.
What did we think of the Duvet Set?
In my opinion, there is nothing like the feel and smell of new freshly washed bedding and Bloomsbury Mill’s duvet set is super comfy in that sense. The attractive winter themed bedding is very eye-catching and will get any child (or adult, like myself) excited! Made from good quality and long-lasting material, the set fitted perfectly on both my daughter’s and son’s bed.
I loved the colourful and imaginative design which includes images of Santa and his sleigh, reindeers and elves. I am sure this would also encourage little ones to move into their own bedroom if you are planning to move them from the baby cot to a single cot bed.
Made from 52% polyester and 48% cotton, the material is supersoft, quick-drying and requires minimal ironing. We are huge on using and promoting ethical products so it is good to know that Bloomsbury Mill relies on class certification, factory visits and independent audits by globally certification firms to ensure that their product is ethical.
They also sell other designs so you can order more beddings to use all year around.
Where can you get the Winter Wonderland Single Duvet Set and how much is it?
The Single Duvet Cover (135cm x 200cm) and pillowcase (50cm x 75cm) costs £14.99 and you can order a set for yourself here. They also provide single cot bed size as well as double. Here’s their size chart:
- Cot bed Duvet Cover (120cm x 150cm) and pillowcase (40cm x 60cm)
- Single Duvet Cover (135cm x 200cm) and pillowcase (50cm x 75cm)
- Double Duvet Cover (200cm x 200cm) and pillowcases (50cm x 75cm)
Here’s how you can win yourself two Winter Wonderland Single Duvet Set worth more than £29
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions:
* Prize is not exchangeable for cash and not transferable
* Open to residents of the United Kingdom Only
*Entrants of the competition must be 18 or over and must not be employed by Bloomsbury Mill
* All entries must be received by Sun, 21 November 2021 (23:59).
* The winner will be chosen at random
* The winner will be notified via their email address. They have up to 28-days to respond and claim their prize after being notified, after which time the prize will be considered unclaimed and will be re-assigned using a random selection method.
* Submission of a posting will be taken to mean acceptance of the rules and terms and conditions.
* By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website
* The winner will be published on the original giveaway blog post.
* Prizes are administered separately by Bloomsbury Mill Yeah Lifestyle cannot be held responsible for problems related to fulfillment of prizes including non-delivery of the item
About Bloomsbury Mill
Bloomsbury Mill believes that good quality and design should be available to everyone at a pocket-friendly price. After they struggled to find great baby and children’s products, they were inspired to create their own range of quality pieces designed with young families in mind.
You may also want to read this:
*We were gifted the duvet set in exchange for a feature. All opinions are our own.